Annzo Corporation: You can improve your local search marketing with Google places listings and bring more sales to your business floor. With advent of Google places listings it makes total sense to use Google places listings because it’s especially designed to promote local business online. Not only that almost 97% of people use Google maps listings because it comes with so many detailed but clear specification of destinations. Because of its clarity and ease people love to use it especially when they are on the roads and looking for some required business or destination. It’s stated that almost 95% of people use Google maps listings to look for local business available within their reach. So if you own a local business and your services are still not listed on Google maps listings then don’t lose this opportunity and get registered with Google now. Gone are days when people use to look into yellow pages and flip through pages because one reason; they are not updated consistently and second that they don’t come with an integrated mapped out system. Google maps listings are very unique because with step by step direction they also tell you about traffic changes and your destination timings. You never know that your competitor in front of you is only so busy because they are registered with Google maps listings.
Registering with Google maps listings is very easy and self-explanatory and Google guidelines are very simple to follow:
1. Go to Google places for Business page and log into Google with your Google account and if you happen to don’t have any Google account then make one, it’s very simple and easy!
2. Then to make sure that there is no listing that is already claimed for your business, enter your country name and phone number.
3. Then Google business registration would require certain information in 200 words space in which you may specify about your business specialty and your hours of operation etc.
4. Make sure you write perfect address and local phone number for your business as well as choose right category that relates to your business services.
5. Make sure you fill all spaces even the one that are not required for registration because don’t forget that you have to bring your listing higher as on Google maps listings.
6. Always enter something unique or extra information about your services.
7. You may also link your main official website so customer can also look into that and it’s actually a good idea.
8. To make your listing stand out you may load some forefront images of your store or other images and you may also add videos which can also increase the chances for your potential customer to choose your business.
9. With Google maps listings you can also add you facebook or any other social engine link so people who would like to see your services there can relate to it.
10. Once you submit your request after completion, Google will “mail” you the code so they can be sure that your business is an actual location not some online spam. You may enter your code into your profile and your Google places registration is complete!!